Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Camp Marshmallow Theme Bday Tag - Lawn Fawn BuildACampsite SmoreTheMerrier

Made this Tag with a Camp & Marshmallow Birthday Theme. Have not been camping in a long time. Was a Girl Scout when younger and camped in tents alot. My Father had a pop-up camper and a camper that he took my family camping in. How many of you have been camping and if how long has it been?














Supplies

cardstock/paper: brown, orange, white, yellows

CTMH: ink - Black

Hero Arts: die - Tag

Lawn Fawn: cardstock/paper - pattern flower market

  die - Build-A-Campsite

  stamp/die - S'more the Merrier

marker: Copic

pen: white gel (on marshmallow)

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - broken china (sky), faded jeans (sky), 

  mowed lawn (grass), walnut stain (on edges)

twine: blue/gree/white

   


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 












   for a child - birthday camp marshmallow


WAW Wk 553-554 Anything Goes  3/5 1st wk  0/5 2nd wk  8/2




1 comment:

  1. My family went camping every July for two weeks - we had a huge tent for us kids and a trailer with a built in bed- storage area --collapsible my father designed and built where my parents slept -- those were good days when we met many new friends - lots of memories -- but I would not want to be sleeping in a tent again-- I like my son's cabin-- nice tag and I was eyeing the build a campsite die set - great scene on the tag- bring on the smores!

    ReplyDelete