Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Bday Card for Daisy Rey's 15th Bday - Newtons Nook PawsomeBday BdayParty BokehBalloonsSet

Celebrating my Lab/Retriever Mix, Daisy Rey's, 15th Birthday this weekend. Photo below is of last yr's 14th birthday.







First time using the Newton's Nook items. Had fun matching up the ink colors, marker colors & paper colors















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, gray

CTMH: ink - Black

ink: Memento - Angel Pink, Rose Bud, Luxe Pear Tart

Newtons Nook: cardstock/paper - pattern - Bday Party

  stamp/die - Paw-some Bday

  stencil - Bokeh Balloons Set

  marker: Copic




The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Sept 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Aug 2021 - Sept 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 








Simon Mon Ch Happy Birthday  1/5  8/7

WAW WK555-556 Anything Goes  1/5 1st wk  0/5 2nd wk  8/16


7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Daisy Rey. Thanks for sharing this sweet card in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Daisy Rey - love the colors of the packages with the dog - NN stamp - nice layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful. I love how you used the challenge colors. Happy birthday to Daisy! We have a cat named Daisy.🌼

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. A very happy birthday to Daisy. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute! I love how you paired the stencil and stamp set. They go perfectly together! Happy Birthday to Daisy Rey!! I hope she has a wonderful day!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Ms. Daisy! What a fun card to celebrate her special day! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww... Miss Daisy is leading a grand old life! Bless her sweet heart! Great card for your old gal! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete