Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2022

be jolly Santa with drink Card - Lawn Fawn WinterBigScriptyWords LoveYouaLatte LetItShine

Santa picked up a hot beverage on his Christmas Eve delivery trek.




 












Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, Kraft

CTMH: ink - black, red   pen - Lemonade Shimmer

embossing: Darice Santa embossing folder

Lawn Fawn: cardstock/paper - Let It Shine

  stamp/die - Winter Big Scripty Words, Love You a Latte

marker: Copic

other: Rub & Remove eraser


 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 



7 comments:

  1. A very jolly card! That sentiment die is so pretty. Thank you for playing along with our Christmas theme at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful Christmas card - like the embossing folder [I might have it in my stash] and of course love the coffee in the sky - sweet - thanks for dropping it off at WAW best wishes in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very fun card. Thanks so much for joining my "Christmas in July" challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Christmas in July;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Melissa! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Thank you for playing along with us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete