Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, July 4, 2022

4th of July Card - CTMH MonthsoftheYearJul

4th of July Card created with Close To My Heart CTMH products. 















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: stamp - Months of the Year July

embossing: Red emb powder, R/W/B emb powder, 

  Blue emb powder

ink: VersaMark



The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Colorful Options Ch Patriotic Trio: Red,White,Blue  UE  7/28

Simon Mon Ch R/W/B  1/5  7/10

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  5/5  7/5

WordArtWed Wk#549-#550 AnythingGoes  

  4/5 1stwk  5/5 2ndwk  7/5

   

1 comment:

  1. WOW! A terrific CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Good luck! Hope to see you again soon! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete