Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Flamingo birthday card - Hero Arts 2022 JulMthKit Flamingo

 I need to practice color layering more to get better at it. I die cut the flamingo image and used the negative to line up the pieces; although not entirely successful at lining up all. Photographed with a plush Flamingo so you'll look more at the cute plush and look at card without seeing all the mistakes & look back at plush.









Supplies

CTMH: ink - Black

Hero Arts: 2022 July Kit - Flamingo theme

  incl inks (Azalea, Cotton Candy, Peony), stamp/die

marker: Copic

other: flowers


 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 



#staycraftychallenge
#heroarts

WAW Wk 551-552 Anything Goes 5/5 1stwk 5/5 2nd wk  7/19


No comments:

Post a Comment