Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, July 11, 2022

Bark to School Book Card - Newtons Nook AllBookedUp PawPrintShaker CoffeeHouseStories

 Got creative with this card paper piecing the flap and behind the flap for a Bark (Back, pun intended) to School theme.

Look closely at the first photo and see if you see the Private Pilot books. Some of you know I'm a pilot of single engine planes and kept the books from when I first learned while taking ground school. Have not done any flying recently.
















Supplies

calligraphy: hand wrote 'Bark to School'

cardstock/paper: white, vellum

CTMH: ink - Black 

Newton's Nook: cardstock/paper - Coffee House Stories

  die - Pawprint Shaker

  stamp - All Booked Up

other: string

  


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 















2 comments:

  1. Sweet play on words - my MIL was a pilot -- happy flying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun "bark" to school card! I love that you added your own spin with the handwritten sentiment! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete