Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, July 18, 2022

Seashell Bday Card - Newtons Nook Seashells Seashell Roundabout BannerTrio

 Ink blended the seashells.

When I go to a beach on vacation I like to collect seashells. Anyone else collect seashells? Beaches in FL I have been to include: Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Daytona, New Smryna & Pensacola. Beach in GA I have been to is Tybee Island near Savannah. Beach in TX I have been to is Galveston Island.




 



Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

Hero Arts: cardstock/paper - Artic, Paradise

Newton's Nook: die - Banner Trio

  stamp - Seashell Roundabout (sentiment)

  stencil - Seashells

Stampin' Up: ink - Island Indigo, Pacific Point, 

  Coastal Cabana, Baja Breeze

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 











  Vacation - I collect seashells so when we go to beach I collect seashells



5 comments:

  1. Been along time since I collected seashells - like the color and stencil - stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the seashells on your card! So pretty! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love the seashells. Thank you for playing along at Stay Crafty With A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sea shells are adorable. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beachy color palette - and of course, all of those seashells! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete