Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Beach Palm Tree Tag - Newtons Nook RetroSun&PalmsSet SummerMoments

Made this Beach theme Tag and used stencil, Distress Inks, flicked some water on it, used a Tag die, used some markers, tore some Kraft paper, stamped a sentiment and added twine.

Grew up near the beaches (Cape Canaveral, Cocoa, Daytona, New Smyrna) in FL. Cape Canaveral Beach requires a pass to get on and has no condos, hotels or that sort of bldgs on it. When younger you could drive onto the beach. Last beach I was at was Galveston Island, TX and before that Pensacola, FL. Have you been to a beach & if yes where and when?















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, Kraft

CTMH: ink - Black, Toffee

Hero Arts: die - Tag

Newton's Nook: stamp - Summer Moments (sentiment)

  stencil - Retro Sun & Palms Set

marker: Copic

other: water

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - salty ocean (water),

  tumbled glass (sky), mowed lawn (palm tree leaves)

twine: blue/gree/white

   


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 




WAW Wk 553-554 Anything Goes  4/5 1st wk  0/5 2nd wk  8/2


8 comments:

  1. A pretty beach inspired summer creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tropical summer tag! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love the way you tore the kraft paper for your beach! A very pretty and relaxing scene! Truly wish I was there right now! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous creation, Melissa. Perfectly summer themed! Thanks so much for joining us again at Allsorts!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely beach tag with a fab sentiment. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely summery tag - love the inky sky. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute tag!! I love the palm trees. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little beach scene! I haven't been to a beach in a few years, but I definitely want to go to another soon! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete