Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Happy 4th July Dog Collar Scrunchies - Sewing

Sewed the Patriotic 4th of July dog collar scrunchies for my 2 dogs.



 





 



Supplies

fabric: Snoopy Peanuts cotton 4th of July, thread


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Colorful Options Ch Patriotic Trio: Red,White,Blue  UE  7/28

Simon Mon Ch Inspired by a Movie  5/5  7/3

  Movies - Yankee Doodle Dandy, Born on the 4th of July

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  4/5  7/5

WordArtWed Wk#549-#550 AnythingGoes  

  4/5 1stwk  4/5 2ndwk  7/5

   

3 comments:

  1. Hi pups!! Uniquely fun!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™this! Your models are too adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Colorful Options! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof Woof thanks for linking up your sewing art at WAW - best wishes in the draw for the prize! Have a Happy Crafting day!

    ReplyDelete