Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Back To School Teacher Card - CTMH 2022AugSOTM TeachLoveInspire SweetAsHoneyCardmakingWorkshop

 Have a friend that will bee receiving this Back to School Teacher card. Used mostly CTMH items. Die cut the circle opening before stamping the globe inside the card. Added a circle frame & a Bee.

Photographed card with my new Child Yoda (I'm a big fan of Child Yoda) backpack.
















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: cardstock/paper - Sapphire, Sundance

  pattern - Smarty Pants

  die - Basic Circle

  ink - Black

  stamp - 2022 Aug Stamp of the Month Teach Love Inspire

  stamp/die - Sweet As Honey Cardmaking Workshop - Bee

Hero Arts: die - Circle



The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 




WAW Wk 553-554 Anything Goes  4/5 1st wk  3/5 2nd wk  8/2

No comments:

Post a Comment