Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2022

happy BARK Day Card - Newtons Nook HeartfeltWoofs BannerTrio ADogsLIfe

Made this birthday card for Daisy Rey who will celebrate 15th birthday (adopted at age 7) in Aug (no record of actual birthday so I use adoption day 8/6 as her birthday).













Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: ink - Toffee 

Newton's Nook: cardstock/paper - A  Dog's Life

  die - Banner Trio

  stamp - Heartfelt Woofs

  


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 















WAW Wk 551-552 Anything Goes 4/5 1stwk 0/5 2nd wk  7/19


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Daisy!! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is too cute! I love that paper! Happy Birthday Daisy Rey! I hope you have a day filled with lots of fun and treats!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete