Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Hive Five Bee-Day Card - Lawn Fawn HiveFiveKit

Lawn Fawn had a Live event using the Hive Five Kit and I had not finished until now.

#LFCreateWithUs

#creativechickclasses

tag @lawnfawn

tag @jennshurkus



 












Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: ink - Black

Hero Arts: die - Rectangle (used to cut out the center of

  Lawn Fawn pattern paper since only outer edge shows &

  so can use on another project

Lawn Fawn: 

  Hive Five Kit - cardstock/paper - pattern - Stripes 'n Sprinkles

    sparkle glaze, stamp/die, stencil 

marker: Copic

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - squeezed lemonade, wild honey


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

  food - honey
 




   for a child - bee-day/birthday 

#staycraftychallenge
  
WAW Wk 553-554 Anything Goes  4/5 1st wk  1/5 2nd wk  8/2

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping off your BEE card at WAW - surely like the layout and buzzing great card -- wishing you the best in the win! That stencil is fabulous - and the card kit is grand!! Have a fun crafting week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks so much for joining in with the Stay Crafty challenge with A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buzzzzzzzing by to say thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete