Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Whale, whale, whale I heard it's your birthday! - Hero Arts ColorLayeringOrca - HA StampAlong

Today, I enjoyed participating in the Hero Arts Summer Stamp-Along. Online card class was by instructor Jessica Frost-Ballas.

HA inks blended on background. Fish & sentiment are heat embossed using silver embossing powder. 2 Orca Whales stamped. One Orca whale is cut and each half is used on either side of card. One Orca whale is heat embossed with clear embossing powder. 


#heroarts

#heroartsSummerStampAlong

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, Hero Arts Lapis

embossing: Stampendous clear embossing powder,

  Zing silver emb powder

ink: VersaMark,

  Hero Arts - blended on Lapis cardstock - Indigo, Navy, Black,

    used on whale - Charcoal, Black, Contour

stamp/die - Hero Arts Color Layering Orca

tool: blending brushes, heat tool


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

A Blog Named Hero Ch Repeat Yourself  2/5  7/20

  2 Orca Whales and

  Whale, whale, whale repeated in sentiment








 

 

Cardz TV Ch#145  1/3  7/29

Cut It Up Ch 230 Movie  1/1 7/28

  movie 1977 Orca

Simon Mon Ch Lazy Days of Summer  1/5  7/18

Simon Wed Ch Emboss  2/5  7/20

 

 

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful orcas. Once I had my nose pressed up against a glass window in an aquarium once trying to see what was inside and was startled off my feet by an orca swimming by! Looked just like those.

    This is a really pretty card. I love the placement of your whales. Thank you for joining our Movie challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card!! I love the beautiful orcas you uaed!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The HA stamp along was so much fun! You did a fantastic job! This is a wonderful interpretation of Jessica's card. Simply beautiful
    hank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete