Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

ShadowBox Christmas Card - Lawn Fawn ChristmasDreams - CTMH Window

 Recently learned how to make Shadow Boxes out of cardstock so I thought it would be fun to create a Christmas one.

Inside for the Christmas theme is the Christmas Tree decorated, presents below the tree, Fireplace, plate of cookies with glass of milk for Santa, and 2 dogs (one to represent each of my 2 dogs). Can you see the milk & cookies? Can you see the 2 dogs?

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

CTMH: die - Window

  pen - shimmer pen - clear, red

cardstock/paper: white

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: cardstock/paper - pattern - Snow Day Remix

  stamp/die - Christmas Dreams

marker: Copic

pen: white gel

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in:

CHNC Christmas Ch551  7/23 

CHNC Jul Pattern Ch  7/31 

DLART ThankfulThursCh251ChristmasinJuly  3/3/2ndwk  7/21

 

Lawn Fawnactics Ch Fun with Food  1/3  8/1

  food - cookies for Santa on dish on fireplace mantle


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Food and/or Drink  1/5  7/25

  Food - cookies for Santa on dish on fireplace mantle

  Drink - glass of milk on fireplace mantle next to cookies

Simon Wed Ch Out w/ Old In w/ New  1/5  7/27

  Old - cardstoc/paper - LF Snow Day Remix

  New - LF stamp/die Christmas Dreams (first time using)

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch25 Interactive  8/5 

  Interactive - Shadow Box Card

Word Art Wed Wk#499-500  5/5/2ndwk  7/27 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Delightful Christmas card like the shadow box effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet Christmas scene! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete