Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Happiness Interactive Flap Card - Hero Arts MthKitMay2020

Enjoyed making this interactive flap card using Hero Arts May 2020 Mthly Kit. To make this you place the cutting plates on your die cutting machine slightly below the top of the die, in my case the Cloud curve at top, and run thru your die cutting machine and the top portion will not be cut and will act as a flap that you can lift up.

Fond of hot air balloons. Like to see & photograph them. Have been to launches as well as night glows. Use to go alot to the annual Hot Air Balloon Festival here but it was not getting as many participants and had weather cancellations as well as pandemic cancellation. So far it is scheduled to take place in Sept and I hope to attend. Anyone else like & have attended?

#heroarts


#mymonthlykit 




 





 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white  pattern - sky, navy blue/white

Hero Arts: die - Infinity Nested Cloudy 

  stamp/die - May 2020 Mthly Kit  

    hot air balloons, sun, sentiment

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

marker: Copics - Y19, Y13


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

A Blog Named Hero Ch Repeat Yourself  1/5  7/20

  3 Hot Air Balloons inside that you can see when lifting flap 








CHNC Jul Pattern Ch  7/31 

Simon Mon Ch Fun & Quirky  4/5  7/11 

Simon Wed Ch Hello Sunshine  1/5  7/13

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch25 Interactive  8/5

 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable interactive card! Wonderful idea to use the cloud die for a hidden message! Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! - DannysCards.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! - DannysCards.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like interactive cards - nice lift the card and see the hot air balloons! Great work!

    ReplyDelete