Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2021

happy 4th of July USA Flag/4th JulyParade Tag - Tim Holtz AmericanaBlueprint

Used Tim Holtz 4th of July items that I have had for quite some time to make this Tag

Stamped the Flag in VersaMark ink , used red/white/blue mixed embossing powder & heat tool. Used Distress Inks.

Arranged the pattern papers.


 

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies 

cardstock/paper: white, Kraft (base)  

  pattern - fireworks, parade

embossing: Stampendous embossing powder

  red/white/blue mixed

ink: VersaMark

other: R/W/B hemp

Tim Holtz: die - Tag   

  Distress Ink - barn door, faded jeans, tumbled glass

  stamp - Americana Blueprint  Flag, 

tool: Crop-A-Dile (hole punch), heat tool


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:  

CHNC Jul Pattern Ch  7/31

DLART Thankful Thurs Ch280 R/W/B 1/3/2ndwk  7/7 

Simon Mon Ch Red/White/Blue  4/5  7/4

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  2/5  7/6 


Stay Crafty with Hero Ch24 For the Guys  7/8

Word Art Wed Wk#497- #498  2/5/2ndwk  7/6 

 

 

Please vote (click like) on the link below for my 2 dogs, Daisy Rey & Holly Blossom, in the Plano 2021 "Doo" the Right Thing & Win Photo Contest. Ends Jul 5.

 

Thank you.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout of this cool art! Hope the doggies win! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great tag - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete