Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, July 12, 2021

Page 1 Holly 4th Bday Scrapbook Layout - Newtons Nook PawprintShakerDie - CTMH PartyBalloons

Worked this weekend on this scrapbook page layout of my dog Holly's 4th Birthday 11/12/2020.

Used Newton's Nook Pawprint Shaker Die but not as a shaker. Maybe next time.

Used Cricut for the Notebook paper image (used for journaling). Looked at couple Cricut borders for the curved look but did not like and chose to hand cut the pennant paper.

Used calligraphy for Title (Holly's 4th Birthday 11/12/2020) & journaling (We went to Arbor Hills Nature Preserve Plano, TX).

Added some embellishments: gems (4 Butterflies to complement Nature Preserve theme & 4 brown gems on notebook paper).

Photos are 4" x 6". 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

calligraphy: words on Pawprint (Holly's 4th Birthday 11/12/2020) & journaling on notebook paper (We went to Arbor Hills Nature Preserve Plano, TX.)

cardstock/paper:  white,  CTMH - green, pink, yellow

   pattern - pennants, Kraft dog words

Cricut: CTMH Artbooking  notebook paper

Newtons Nook: die - Pawprint Shaker Die


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in:

CHNC Jul Pattern Ch  7/31 

 

 

Newton's Nook Color Ch152  2/3  7/16


 

 

 

  

 

 

Used colors Red (paper - pennants), Pink (balloons, gems, woof), Yellow (base cardstock) & White (in lots of places).

 

 

Simon Wed Ch Hello Sunshine  2/5  7/13

  Sunshine - yellow cardstock


Word Art Wed Wk#499-500  3/5/1stwk  7/27

 

 

6 comments:

  1. How cute!!! I love how you used the shaker die, great idea! Holly looks like she had a wonderful birthday!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing NND products on scrapbook layouts! The paw print looks fabulous with your darling puppy! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the paw print shaker die is nice on the layout as Indy stated! So cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun to see a noncard! Very cute! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete