Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Christmas Shaker Orn - Kat Scrappiness ChristmasShakerOrn

 Rcvd the Kat Scrappiness Christmas Shaker Ornament that I chose for winning the Design Pick of last mth for my Rainbow Card.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

bead: red Blue Moon silver lined rainbow

cardstock/paper: red

Kat Scrappiness: acetate, die - Christmas Shaker Ornament

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Cardz TV Ch#145  3/3  7/29

CHNC Christmas Ch551  7/23

DLART ThankfulThursCh251ChristmasinJuly  1/3/2ndwk  7/21

Kat Scrappiness Jul Ch Monochrome 1/3 7/25 

Word Art Wed Wk#499-500  2/5/2ndwk  7/27 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas shaker, Melisa. Thank you for playing CHNC- use a die or punch together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker! Thank you so much for playing along with the Kat Scrappiness July Challenge!

    ReplyDelete