Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, July 2, 2021

Red/White/Blue Birthday Card - Hero Arts PartyAnimals

 Won the Party Animals stamp set watching & commenting on Hero Arts Daniel West Facebook Live a couple weeks ago. Ordered the coordinating die set and it arrived yesterday. Decided to make a Red/White/Blue birthday card. Used Confetti stencil for background with Distress Inks for Red & Blue and VersaMark ink for White and heat embossed all with clear embossing powder. Framed the background with pattern paper and nested dies come in handy to save on paper that goes wasted when parts of paper are not seen. I have been practicing my coloring and enjoyed coloring & adding shade to the cute elephant.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#heroarts


#mymonthlykit 


Supplies 

cardstock/paper: red, white, blue

  pattern - fireworks

embossing: Stampendous embossing powder 

Hero Arts: die - Nested Rectangles

  stamp/die - Party Animals   stencil - Confetti

ink: Versafine Onyx Black, VersaMark

marker: Copic

Tim Holtz: die - Tag   Distress Ink - barn door, faded jeans

tool:  heat tool


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:  

Cardz TV Anything Goes  1/3  7/15

CHNC Jul Pattern Ch  7/31

DLART Thankful Thurs Ch280 R/W/B 2/3/2ndwk  7/7 

Simon Mon Ch Red/White/Blue  5/5  7/4

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  3/5  7/6 


Stay Crafty with Hero Ch24 For the Guys  7/8

  can be for a boy or girl

Word Art Wed Wk#497- #498  3/5/2ndwk  7/6 

 

 

Please vote (click like) on the link below for my 2 dogs, Daisy Rey & Holly Blossom, in the Plano 2021 "Doo" the Right Thing & Win Photo Contest. Ends Jul 5.

 

Thank you.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card - and lovely doggy picture! Have voted!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Melissa :-) the elephant is adorable and I love the stencilled background, perfect!! :-)

    Congratulations you have won the $25 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    Please email us.
    simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com

    luv
    Lols x x x
    sorry it's too late for me to vote but I hope your lovely pups win the cpompetition! How cute are they!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Bee is happy to bee the winner at Simon Mon Ch RWB. TY. Emailed. TY about my dogs. They did not win but were in Top 10 and are both winners in my heart.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete