Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2021

merry Christmouse Tag - Lawn Fawn MerryChristmouse - Hero Arts FairyDoor

Made this Christmas or I should say Christmouse Tag with a door that opens to view the Mice with cheese present.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white  pattern - Lawn Fawn SnowDay Remix

die: Hero Arts - Fairy Doors, Die-namics Tag

embossing: Stampendous clear embossing powder

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

marker: Copic

punch: Crop-a-Dile to punch hole for ribbon

ribbon: recycled from a pkg

stamp/die - Lawn Fawn Merry Christmouse


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in: 

CHNC Christmas Ch552  7/30

CHNC Jul Pattern Ch  7/31  

 

Lawn Fawnactics Ch Fun with Food  2/3  8/1

  food - cheese


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Food and/or Drink  3/5  7/25

  Food - cheese

 Simon Wed Ch Out w/ Old In w/ New  3/5  7/27

  Old -  Die-namics Tag die, 

  Lawn Fawn stamp/die Merry Christmouse

  New - HA FairyDoors die

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch25 Interactive  8/5 

  Interactive - Fair Door opens

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 551 - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete