Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Have a cup of cheer Christmas Card - Newton's Nook CupOfCocoa

Heat embossed on vellum with white embossing powder for cup & sentiment.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: red, white, vellum

  pattern - Sugar & Spice Studio Merry Santa

die: Gina Marie Designs Stitched Fishtail Banner

embossing: Lawn Fawn white embossing powder

ink: VersaMark

Newton's Nook: die - Circle Frames

  stamp - Cup Of Cocoa


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in: 

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Jul Ch  7/31

  sponsor - Newton's Nook

CHNC Christmas Ch552  7/30

CHNC Jul Pattern Ch  7/31 

 

Newton's Nook Ch153 Sketch  2/3  7/30


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Food and/or Drink  5/5  7/25

  Drink - cup of hot choc w/ whipped cream

 Simon Wed Ch Out w/ Old In w/ New  5/5  7/27

  Old - all except for red cardstock

  New - red cardstock

 

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! What a great idea to get started on Christmas cards. I love the embossing on vellum. Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a procrastinator when it comes to Christmas cards, so I am inspired by yours! I like how you used the vellum and embossing for the center element! So happy you joined us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea of putting the stamped vellum over top of the Santa scene! I never would have done that! Thanks for getting your sketch on at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete