Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Christmas Card Penguin with Present/DrinkCup - CTMH JingleJoy WinterFriends SnowflakeEmbFold

 Christmas in July fun time with CTMH Jingle Joy Present that resembles a To-Go Drink Cup and Winter Friends Penguin.

Stamped sentiment with black ink, used clear embossing powder & heat tool.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: CTMH - green, white, pattern Jingle Joy

embossing: CTMH Snowflake embossing folder,

  Stampendous clear embossing powder

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

pencil color: Crayola

stamp/die - CTMH Jingle Joy Cardmaking Workshop

   Present that I'm using resembles a To-Go Drink Cup

stamp/die - CTMH Winter Friends Penguin, scarf


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Jul Ch  7/31

  sponsor - CTMH 


CHNC Christmas Ch550  7/16

CHNC Jul Pattern Ch  7/31 

 

 

Dare 2B Artzy July Ch Christmas in July  3/3  7/31 


 

 

 

 

 

DLART ThankfulThursCh251 ChristmasinJuly  2/3/1stwk  7/21

Simon Wed Ch Emboss  1/5  7/20



The Male Room Ch152 Christmas in July  8/3 


 

 

 

 




Word Art Wed Wk#499-500  1/5/2ndwk  7/27

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. Love the background paper and the penguin looks very happy about his coffee (or maybe it’s a cheeky hot chocolate!). Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous manly make. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute penguin card - bring on the coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet forest behind that happy penguin with warm cup of ?? Great Xmascard. Thank you for joining The Male Room Christmas challenge, I hope you'll also join our Birthday party challenge.

    ReplyDelete