Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Sandy paws & Salty kisses - NewtonsNook BeachBarks

This was part of my latest order from Newton's Nook. Used colors: red, pink, yellow & white. Stamped sentiment, used clear embossing powder & heat embossed.

These 2 dogs are ready for some pool time. My Lab/Retriever Mix likes to lay in our wade-out area (we had the spa area remodeled to a wade-out area) and my German Shepherd Husky Mix does not like to get in the water. She has been in the water, she is just not fond of it. Do those of you that have dogs, do your dogs like the water?

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper:  pink, white   pattern - pool water

embossing: Stampedous clear embossing powder

  (on the sentiment)

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

markers: Copic - red, pink, yellows incl yellow on dogs tails

stamp:  Newton's Nook Beach Barks

tool: heat tool

The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

CHNC Jul Pattern Ch  7/31

Cut It Up Ch229 Water  7/14 


Newton's Nook Color Ch152  1/3  7/16


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Fun & Quirky  1/5  7/11

 


7 comments:

  1. Totally adorable! Love those poolside pups.

    Thank you for joining our Water challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super cute!! Love the adorable little dogs!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These 2 dogs are so cute-- I like the sun glasses-- nice card

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love seeing puppies playing the water, and your puppies look like they are going to have some serious fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect summer card! I love that your pups are hanging out by the pool, ready to jump in! Thanks for joining us in the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute summer card. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete