Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Owl Christmas Card - Dare2BArtzy OwlBehome4Xmas

It is Christmas in July. After quite some time of leaving the corporate world in computer software engineering I worked at Hallmark; matter of fact I worked for 4 different owners. This weekend is The Ornament Premiere Event. Is anyone going?

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper:  Kraft, red, white   

  pattern -  Kraft w/ black stars

Dare 2B Artzy:  die - Owl

  stamp - Owl Be Home 4 Xmas Feathery Friends

embossing: CTMH Wood Slats embossing folder

Hero Arts: die - Infinity Rectangle Peek-A-Boo Doors

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

CHNC Christmas Ch549  7/9

CHNC Jul Pattern Ch  7/31  

 

 

Dare 2B Artzy July Ch Christmas in July  1/3  7/31 


 

 

 

 

 

DLART ThankfulThursCh251 ChristmasinJuly  1/3/1stwk  7/21 



The Male Room Ch152 Christmas in July  8/3 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Fun & Quirky  2/5  7/11 

Word Art Wed Wk#499-500  1/5/1stwk  7/27

 

5 comments:

  1. Sweet Owl Christmas Card - like the papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping off your lovely owl card at WAW - best wishes in the draw! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little peek-a-boo window, and that cute owl. Thanks for playing along with us.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifull card, love the cote owl, thanks for playing at The male room challange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge, Goga

    ReplyDelete