Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Let It Snow Snowman Spinner Christmas Card - Hero Arts Kit2020Nov

 It is Christmas in July. After quite some time of leaving the corporate world in computer software engineering I worked at Hallmark; matter of fact I worked for 4 different owners. This weekend is The Ornament Premiere Event. I picked up my wishlist ornaments & a few others. There were about a dozen people there at 8am store opening this morning. Is anyone going? What are your favorite ornaments?

Enjoyed making this interactive spinner card using Hero Arts Nov 2020 Mthly Kit.

#heroarts


#mymonthlykit 




 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white  pattern - Lawn Fawn Snow Day Remix

embossing: Stampendous clear embossing powder

Hero Arts: die - Infinity Rectangle  ink - Cornflower

  stamp/die - Nov 2020 Mthly Kit  snowman, scene, sentiment

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

other: gold wire cord (for spinner part)


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

CHNC Christmas Ch550  7/9

CHNC Jul Pattern Ch  7/31  

 

 

Dare 2B Artzy July Ch Christmas in July  2/3  7/31 


 

 

 

 

 

DLART ThankfulThursCh251 ChristmasinJuly  2/3/1stwk  7/21 



The Male Room Ch152 Christmas in July  8/3 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Fun & Quirky  3/5  7/11 

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch25 Interactive  8/5

Word Art Wed Wk#499-500  2/5/1stwk  7/27

 

4 comments:

  1. Fab spinner card and such a cute image. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely too hot for snow today but when I’m ready for winter I will welcome the snow! Lovely cute snowman spinner card. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe the spinner snowman is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, such a cute snowman, love that it can move. Thank you for joining The Male Room Christmas challenge, I hope you'll also join our Birthday party challenge.

    ReplyDelete