Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Pumpkin Spice latte Card - Lawn Fawn PumpkinSpice

Made this card to go with gift, Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Spice Latte hand sanitizer holder & PS hand sanitzer, I have for my barista friend at Starbucks. PSL is available at Starbucks Tues 8/24 and I'll give the card & gift to my barista friend.

Used Lawn Fawn Pumpkin Spice stamp/die. For 3D dimension I used an embossing folder, popped up the PSL cup, used Marvy Snow marker for the whip cream texture look and added some jute/twine.























Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, Hero Arts Paradise (Teal)

  pattern -  Bubbles

CTMH: shimmer pen - clear (ice cubes in drinks)

Crayola: pencil color - Green (limes on drinks), 

  Yellow (mustard), Teal (apron, mitts)

embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots emb folder

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Hero Arts Mint to Green Ombre

marker: Copic Y02, Y13

Newton's Nook: die - Banner Trio, Circle Frames

  stamp - BBQ Roundabout

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Aug catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Aug Ch  8/31

  sponsor - Lawn Fawn 

CHNC Aug Pattern  8/31 

 


 

Lawn Fawnactics Ch107 3D Cards  3/3  9/5 





 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Dry Embossing  4/5  8/22 

Simon Wed Ch Use A Sentiment  3/5  8/24

 

4 comments: