Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Have a Relaxing Day Watercolor Card - MFT AlwaysBringASmile

MFT Camp Create 2021 Day 2 - Watercolor

 

Tried a new watercolor technique using water-based dye inks. Can you see the pink on the skunk's ear?

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: blue/green, white  

  Strathmore water color paper

  pattern - the Paper Studio Woodland Friends

CTMH: ink - Candy Apple, Carolina, Charcoal, Clover,

  Espresso, Fern, Flamingo, Toffee

Hero Arts: ink - Unicorn White  tool - mini watercolor brushes

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

MFT: stamp/die - Always Bring A Smile

Simon: die - Nested Banners (sentiment tag)

tool: acrylic block, paint brush

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:  

CHNC Aug Pattern  8/31

Cardz TV Ch 146  3/3  8/12

 

 

MFT Camp Create 2021 Day 2 Ch Watercolor 8/11


 







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  4/5  8/3


 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. The watercolor turned out nice - I have few dye inks so did not try as shown on tutorial - nice coloring on the image with the dye inks - cute bear too!

    ReplyDelete