Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, August 2, 2021

Main Squeeze Bday Wishes Emboss Resist Card - MFT Day 3 - MFT MainSquueze HangWGnomes - HA PeekABooDoor

 MFT Camp Create 2021 Day 3 - Emboss Resist 

I put alot of creativity into this Birthday card using the Emboss Resist technique and making the inside interactive with a peek-a-boo sentiment. This card will bee for my main squeeze, my hubby's birthday (just need to bee sure I put it somewhere I'll remember). 

Used a post-it note to cover up words for birthday sentiment.

Used white embossing powder along with Tim Holtz Distress Inks for Emboss Resist technique.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white 

Hero Arts:  die - Rectangle Peek-A-Boo Doors

  emb - yellow prisma embossing powder

  tool - blending brushes

ink: VersaMark

Lawn Fawn: emb - white embossing powder 

  (for Emboss Resist of lemons & greenery leaves)

MFT: paper/cardstock - pattern Birthday Brights,

  Fun In The Sun

  stamp - Hanging With My Gnomes - sentiment inside

  used a post-it note to only stamp words Birthday Wishes

  stamp/die - Main Squeeze - lemons & sentiment (inside)

other: post-it note (to cover up words on a sentiment)

Tim Holtz: Distress Inks - mowed lawn (leaves), 

  mustard seed (shade/tone on lemons),

  squeezed lemonade (perfect for the lemons)

tool: heat tool

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:  

CHNC Aug Pattern  8/31

 

 

MFT Camp Create 2021 Day 3 Ch Emboss Resist 8/11

 


 


 







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Birthday Celeb  1/5  8/8

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch25 Interactive  8/5 

  Interactive -Peek-A-Boo Door on inside of card

 

2 comments:

  1. Like those Lemons and a cool card for the main squeeze in your life. Card turned out lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of emboss resist.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog. 😀
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete