Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, August 20, 2021

Relish the day! BBQ Card - Newton's Nook BBQ Roundabout

Summer BBQ Time inspired this card. My hubby likes mustard; I do not, I call mustard yellow stuff, I'm a catsup person. I like limes in my ice tea drinks; I use less sugar when I have limes or lime juice, hubby likes lemons. Hubby does the outdoor BBQ cooking on grill that is both usable with charcoal or gas propane, we prefer using charcoal; I grill on a George Foreman grill inside. Who out there likes yellow stuff or catsup, lime or lemon ? Who out there does the outdoor grilling or indoor grilling?

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, Hero Arts Paradise (Teal)

  pattern -  Bubbles

CTMH: shimmer pen - clear (ice cubes in drinks)

Crayola: pencil color - Green (limes on drinks), 

  Yellow (mustard), Teal (apron, mitts)

embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots emb folder

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Hero Arts Mint to Green Ombre

marker: Copic Y02, Y13

Newton's Nook: die - Banner Trio, Circle Frames

  stamp - BBQ Roundabout

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Aug catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

CHNC Aug Pattern  8/31 

 

 Newton's Nook Ch155 Color Ch  1/3  8/27



 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Dry Embossing  3/5  8/22 

Simon Wed Ch Use A Sentiment  2/5  8/24

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Nice summer round about stamp - I do not own Roundabout stamps by NN - I am a mustard fan - I only buy no or low sugar Ketchup -- Make my own BBQ with Swerve - husband cooks out - we both like Ketchup and Mustard - Lemon and Limes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Roundabout! It’s so cute with the little ants! I love how you used the challenge colors! I like ketchup on the side, and both lemons and limes! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the little splashes of color in the roundabout! What a fun use of this BBQ image! So glad you shared this with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry- catsup, lemons and outdoors! Love your fun card! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete