Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Have a Very Magical birthday Card - Lawn Fawn WinterDragon YearSeven - Paper Smooches Spectrum

Combined a couple stamps/dies to create this Birthday Card using a sketch which you can see below..

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, vellum - green

  pattern - cloud/sky vellum - Peace symbols

embossing:  green embossing powder (do not know brand)

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark 

Lawn Fawn: stamp - Year Seven sentiment 'birthday'

  stamp/die - Winter Dragon - Dragon, sentiment

    'Have a Very Magical'

Paper Smooches: stamp/die - Spectrum  rainbow

tool: heat tool 

watercolor: colors for rainbow


  


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Aug Pattern  8/31 



Lawn Fawnactics Ch106 Sketch  1/3  8/15


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MFT Camp Create 2021 Day 5 Ch Die Cutting  8/11

  see Supplies list for dies used


MFT Camp Create 2021 Day 4 Ch Background Bonanza  8/11

  background Peace vellum strips

MFT Camp Create 2021 Day 2 Ch Watercolor 8/11

  watercolored rainbow 






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Simon Mon Ch Heat Embossing  3/5  8/15

Simon Wed Ch Summertime Blues  2/5  8/10

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch Rainbow  9/9

 

 

3 comments:

  1. The dragon is having a floating time near that rainbow - sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete