Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, August 30, 2021

Halloween Card - MFT Halloween Hoo

Ready for Fall & Halloween. Made this Slimline card using My Favorite Things Halloween Hoo stamp/die. Made the Owl look like wearing a Bee costume except went with Purple & Yellow colors.


 

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, yellow

CTMH: shimmer brush - clear, gold, grape, lemonade

Hero Arts: die - Circle

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

MFT:  cardstock/paper - pattern - Creepy Confections

  die - Slimline Starter  stamp/die - Halloween Hoo 

pen: white gel pen


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Aug catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in:

CHNC Aug Pattern  8/31


 

MFT Sketch Ch556  8/31

 



 

 

 

 

MFT Slimline Ch Fall  9/15


Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  4/5  9/7

 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet - nice use of the sketch and slim line are grand - worked out nicely - like the colors!!

    ReplyDelete