Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Puppy Latte Christmas Card - Not 2 Shabby PupInACup

Rcvd my prize win, Not 2 Shabby Pup In A Cup stamp, from Coffee Card blog.

Was windy outside, reason for card not standing up when I took pictures with my dogs. 

Can you see the Marvy Snow Marker used for whipped cream used below? 

 

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white  pattern -  the Paper Studio Plaid

embossing:  Lawn Fawn white embossing powder

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark 

marker: Marvy Snow

Not 2 Shabby: stamp - Pup In A Cup

other: white doily

tool: heat tool

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in: 

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Aug Ch  8/31

  sponsor - Not 2 Shabby

CHNC Christmas  Ch554  8/13

CHNC Aug Pattern  8/31

 Simon Mon Ch Heat Embossing  4/5  8/15

Simon Wed Ch Funny Punny  1/5  8/17

 

3 comments:

  1. Nice coffee card with the snow- and pup - super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. (and gorgeous doggies!) Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeep!!! Love this and extra love the pics with your pups!! So happy you used your prize already! Thanks so much for playing along again!

    ReplyDelete