Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Happy Halloween Card - Dare 2B Artzy BOOWhooo

Are you ready for Halloween? I'm definitely ready for cooler Fall weather since we have had 90s - 100s here in N TX.

 

Made this Halloween card with a variety of items. For an out of the box idea of a Space theme I remembered I had a Tim Holtz Moon die, Mini Crescent Moon, and I used shimmer pen on it & inked the edges. Used Dare 2B Artzy stamp for Owl & sentiment. Stamped the Owl body and then stamped the face mask, colored and fussy cut out since I did not have the die. Stamped the sentiment, hand tore the edges of the paper, colored the inside of sentiment area & inked the edges.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, yellow

  pattern - black w/ silver stripes, Halloween words

CTMH: shimmer pen - clear, Lemonade

Dare 2B Artzy: ink - Bright Pumpkinstamp - BOO Whooo

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

marker: Copic - E15, E34, Y02, Y13, Y19, YR68

Tim Holtz: die = Mini Crescent Moon



 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in: 

Cardz TV Ch147  3/3  8/26

CHNC Aug Pattern  8/31

Cut It Up Ch232 Space  1/1  8/25

  Space theme - Moon Tim Holtz Mini Crescent Moon die

Dare 2B Artzy Aug Ch Anything Goes  1/3  8/31

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, I haven't even started thinking about fall, let alone Halloween! I still want to enjoy my summer!

    What a great way to include space by using our moon on this adorable card. I love your creativity!

    Thanks for sharing your Space project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining our Space challenge at Cut It Up!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete