Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2021

What's Happening Thurs 8/19 - Craft Class upd, Cat upd, Landscaping upd, PSL etc.

Welcome to What's Happening Thursday. I'm Melissa, nickname "Sunshine HoneyBee", an independent Close To My Heart CTMH Consultant/Maker, and I want to share what's happening on Thursday.


Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I use. Please let me know if you found this helpful. If you know of any corrections that need to be made please let me know.

 

What's Happening Thurs 8/19:

1. Couple people have signed up to take my Christmas Greeting Card Class that I'm teaching at a local Recreation Center, Liberty Rec Center. Excited & will start prepping the card kits this weekend. Classes are in Nov.


 

2. Close To my Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog available

  CTMH new items in Clearance

here is the Clearance link:

https://sunshinehoneybee.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=159

   

3. Bitten By The Bug 2

 The Under the Sea Challenge 8/2 - 15, enter here

 

4. My daughter adopted a cat, 1 yr old black male named Blake that she renamed to Bartleby, short name is Bee, from Second Chance local shelter. I went with her Sat 8/14 to pick up the cat. Bee has been using the litter box. Has been eating well (feeding Hills Science with Chicken Adult dry food which is what the shelter was feeding it and they had given us a sample of). Cat has early morning (daughter says 3am) what she calls 'zoomies' where it runs around the living room. Cat goes to vet to get checked over and get heart (I use Heartgard for the dogs) & flea (I use Simparica for the dogs) meds.

Rabies tag is a fire hydrant. She will bee getting Bee a name, info tag soon.

 

 

Daughter bought a tower with scratch post & laying area from amazon and built it herself. She learned her handy with tools from her father, my hubby.


 


 


5. Landscaping stone work in our front yard is almost complete. They found stone closer in color that was acceptable to us to complete the project. The part left to do is to cement the shale rock inside the front areas near front doors. We have had alot of rain here in N TX unusual for Aug. They will return Fri and/or Sat to finish when no rain in forecast.

Hubby is going to till the dirt and then we will be ready for new plants; possibly Fall colors for start and then add more permanent plants.

 



 


6. Pumpkin Spice Latte is available at Starbucks starting Tues 8/24. I'm fond of Starbucks PSL.



The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment