Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Halloween Card - MFT GhostlyGreetings

Ready for Fall & Halloween. Made this Slimline card using My Favorite Things Ghostly Greetings stamp/die.

A tip for those that want to use vellum and the stamped image smudges after stamping with black ink use clear embossing powder and heat tool and the image is crisp and non smudged. 

 

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: blue (Summer Splash), cream(Chantilly   

  Cream), gray (Gravel Gray), lavender (Grapesicle), Kraft,   

  vellum

embossing: Stampendous clear emb powder

Hero Arts: die - Circle

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

MFT:  cardstock/paper - pattern - Creepy Confections

  die - Slimline Starter  stamp/die - Ghostly Greetings 

tool: heat tool

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Aug catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in:

Cardz TV Ch148  2/3  9/9 


CHNC Aug Pattern  8/31


 

MFT Color Ch172  9/8



 

 

 

MFT Sketch Ch556  8/31

 



 

 

 

 

MFT Slimline Ch Fall  9/15


Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  2/5  9/7

 

No comments:

Post a Comment