Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2022

C.R.A.F.T. Ch Shabby Chic Guest Designer - Digi Colour of Love PrettyasaPicture - Hero Arts PaintedEasel

Created this for my Guest Designer spot 9/1/22 with C.R.A.F.T. using Digi Colour of Love Pretty as a Picture.

I made this for my daughter, who is the true artist in the family.

Colored digi with Copic markers. Distressed edges by hand tearing. Stamped Hero Arts easel and added paper in which I stamped the following:

I love you for being uniquely you















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, Kraft  pattern - the Paper Studio

CTMH: ink - Black

digi: Colour of Love Pretty as a Picture

Hero Arts: stamp - Painted Easel, 

  Kit with Art/Museum theme - sentiment

    I love you for being uniquely you

ink: Memento - Angel Pink, Luxe Pear Tart

marker: Copic




The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Sept 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Aug 2021 - Sept 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 





2 comments:

  1. She is adorable, I love the color hair. I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2022 Linky challenge.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete