Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Toil and Trouble Distressed Tag - Tim Holtz BigzTagDie MM12StampStencil

Used mostly Tim Holtz items to make this Distressed Tag. Used stencil on Tag for splatters. Stamped bottles, etc. & sentiment. Distressed edges with paper distresser tool & ink. Added cords.







Supplies

cord: Recollections black & tan

CTMH: cardstock - Kraft   ink - Black

ink: Stampin' Up Espresso

Tim Holtz: die - Bigz Tag

  stamp - MM12 sentiment & bottles, etc.

  stencil - MM12 (splatters)

  tool - paper distresser

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Colorful Options Sept2022 Brown  9/27














#staycraftychallenge

3 comments:

  1. 🤎🤎🤎 your tag! The potion bottles are too much fun! Please consider sharing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge; this month's color is brown. Take care!

    Makira
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Colorful Options! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag. So amazing. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.

    ReplyDelete