Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2022

fall Leaves Tag - Lawn Fawn StitchedLeaves ForestFeast IntoTheWoodsRemix

Like the wonderful stitched detail of the leaves.














Supplies

cardstock/paper: Kraft

CTMH: ink - Sangria

Hero Arts: cardstock/paper - Into the Woods Remix   die - Tag

Lawn Fawn: die - Stitched Leaves   

  stamp - Forest Feast - sentiment

ribbon: autumn inspirations

Tim Holtz: cardstock/paper - brown   tool - sander

    

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Colorful Options Sept2022 Brown  9/27










Lawn Fawnactics Ch133 Awesome Autumn  3/5  10/2










  sparkle & shine - leaves on ribbon

#staycraftychallenge

3 comments:

  1. Cas and elegant tag! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Love, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag with the stitched leaves!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tag. Love the fall theme. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.

    ReplyDelete