Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, September 9, 2022

Lighthouse Christmas Card - CTMH BeachyLittleChristmas

Made this Christmas card for my younger sister that lives in Florida and likes Lighthouses.

Used mostly CTMH items. Used my Cricut for Snowglobe cut, added vellum and added beads for shaker card.



 












Supplies

beads: Blue Moon

Cricut: Snow Globe   machine - Cricut Explore Air

CTMH: cardstock/paper - Candy Apple, white,

  pattern - Holly Jolly

  ink - Black

pen: Shimmer Lemonade (for Lighthouse)

  stamp - Beachy Little Christmas

embossing: Zing Gold embossing powder

ink: VersaMark

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 



#staycraftychallenge



No comments:

Post a Comment