Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Autumn you're A-MAIZE-ING Tag - Lawn Fawn HappyHarvest

 Created this Autumn Tag with texture using blue jean denim & a woodgrain die. Die cut the scarecrow stamped on the blue jean denim and then fussy cut out the outfit. Stamped & fussy cut the sentiment. Added ribbon.
















Supplies

cardstock/paper: cream, orange

CTMH: ink - black

Hero Arts: cardstock/paper - Canary, Sand

  die - Tag, Woodgrain

Lawn Fawn: die/stamp - Happy Harvest

marker: Copic

metal: 2 mini silver brads

other: blue jean denim

ribbon: autumn inspirations

Tim Holtz: tool - stapler/staple

    

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Lawn Fawnactics Ch133 Awesome Autumn  2/5  10/2









 

#staycraftychallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment