Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, September 19, 2022

Autumn Sign - Newtons Nook SignsOfFall ACatsLife

Made this Autumn/Fall Sign for a friend that I play dominos with and will bee geting together with this week.











Supplies

cardstock/paper: black (used die cut to cut a shadow piece

  for background)

CTMH: cardstock/paper - French Vanilla (cream color)

  ink - Black (black)

ink: Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie

Lawn Fawn: other - sparkle glaze (used around leaves &

  lantern flame)

Newtons Nook: cardstock - A Cat's Life (green - leaves)

  die/stamp - Signs of Fall (black, cream, orange)

    

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Newtons Nook Ch182 Color  2/4  9/23








Simon Mon Ch Sparkle & Shine  1/5  9/25

  sparkle & shine - used Lawn Fawn sparkle glaze 

    around leaves & on lantern flame

#staycraftychallenge


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a pretty autumn card! Fun way to use the Inky Paws Challenge colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made a CAS card with this stamp. It is so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute shaped card! Great job. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend will love that! Thanks for getting your colors on at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet shaped card. So pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.

    ReplyDelete