Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Christmas Drink & Candy/Cookie Candy Cane happy holidays Card & Envelope - Lawn Fawn OutsideInStitchedMug - Tim Holtz Fr4eshBaked#2 - Hero Arts HolidayWords

Made this with a combination of different dies from Lawn Fawn, Tim Holtz & Hero Arts (see below for details). Used negative pieces to decorate envelope.















Supplies

cardstock: red, white, Kraft, glitter - red 

  pattern - the Paper Studio Christmas Basics (candy canes)

Hero Arts: die - Holiday Words - sentiment - happy holidays

  used the negative on envelope

Lawn Fawn: die - Outside In Stitched Mug

  other - Sparkle Glaze

marker: Copic

Tim Holtz: die - Fresh Baked #2 (cookie - candy cane)

  used the negative to draw on envelope

  Distress Ink - walnut stain (on cookie base edges)



The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Allsorts Ch Wk695 A/G w/ opt Spots and/or Stripes  3/3  9/30

  stripes on candy canes











  sparkle & shine - used glitter cardstock & LF glitter glaze


#staycraftychallenge

 

2 comments:

  1. so Sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete