Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Happy Sweater Weather Christmas Drink Coffee/Tea/Cocoa w/ Candy Card - CTMH PerkUp

Started making Christmas cards with a Coffee/Tea/Cocoa theme. Made this mini Clean & Simple CAS card using Close To My Heart items.







Supplies

CTMH: cardstock/paper - red, white, pattern - Jingle Joy

  die - Stitched Circle

  ink - Black, Candy Apple, Julep

  stamp/die - Perk Up, Just Treats, Holly Jolly Scrapbooking

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 









Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  5/5  9/6

StayCraftywithaBlogNamedHeroAugChIt'sHipToBeSquare  9/4

  Square card - 4" sq

4 comments:

  1. Great design! Thanks so much for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to sneak that candy cane in there ;-) This is very cute, happy sweater weather indeed! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mix of patterns! Thank you for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete