Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Warm & Toasty Wishes Card - Simon/Pink&Main SnowOneLikeYou - Simon/MamaElephant MerryGreeters

In a whimsical mood mixing different 2022 Stamptember stamps together. Can you find the 3 candy canes?














Supplies

cardstock/paper: Kraft

CTMH: ink - black

Hero Arts: die - Tag

Simon/Pink&Main: 2022 Stampember Snow-One Like You

  marshmallow snowman mug, sentiment

Simon/MamaElephant: 2022 Stamptember Merry Greeters

  candy canes


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Allsorts Ch Wk695 A/G w/ opt Spots and/or Stripes  1/3  9/30

  stripes - on candy canes










#staycraftychallenge

 

3 comments:

  1. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, love that stamptember set! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🤎🤎🤎 this! Love your tags! Thank you for sharing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Good luck! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete