Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Pumpkin Spice Latte Tag - Newtons Nook PumpkinLatte DogSilhouette Framework ADogsLife

Redeemed Starbucks points to get first of season Pumpkin Spice Latte this morning. 

Added ribbon that had all the complimentary colors used: green, orange & red). Next time I make I'll line up the dog paws correctly on the left & right of die cut.
















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: ink - Black, Nectarine

Newtons Nook: cardstock - A Dog's Life

  die - Dog Silhouette, Framework

  die/stamp - Pumpkin Latte

pencil: Crayola pencil colors

ribbon: autumn inspirations

    

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in:  

Newtons Nook Ch181 Fall  1/4  9/9

3 comments:

  1. I love the little puppy with the lady! What a fabulous idea! This is a fabulous fall card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good card . Love the white in the background love all the Fall colors. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge and hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Debbie- using the die cut dog with the pumpkin spice girl is adorable! What a fun idea! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete