Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, September 12, 2022

Halloween Spider & Spider Web Tag - Tim Holtz TagDie ShatterStencil StampMM12HappyHalloween StampMM111Spider

Used mostly Tim Holtz items to make this Halloween Tag. Cut 2 Tags from Kraft cardstock (1 is for back of Tag for more sturdiness). Heat embossed the Shatter stencil which looks like a spider web to me. Stamped Spider & sentiment. Added ribbon & some glitter adhesive tape.















Supplies

CTMH: cardstock - Kraft   ink - Black

embossing: Lawn Fawn white embossing powder

ink: VersaMark

ribbon: Spider Web

tape (adhesive): Recollections glitter - black, orange

Tim Holtz: die - Bigz Tag

  stamp - MM12 Happy Halloween, MM111 Spider

  stencil - Shatter (looks like spider web to me)

  tool - stapler (to attach ribbon)

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 



#staycraftychallenge


1 comment:

  1. Love the touch of glitter at the top! Thanks for joining in with out die-lightful challenge at Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete