Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Christmas Stay Frosty Card - Newtons Nook SnowmanRoundabout

Used an embossing folder & heat embossing. Used many items for the layers including the circle frame border and heart die from the Newton's Nook Circle Frames die set. Can you see the snowman with the drink/cup? Can you see the snowman holding the heart?
















Supplies

cardstock/paper: red, white

CTMH: 

  paper/cardstock - pattern - Jingle Joy white/black hearts

embossing: Darice emb folder hearts

  Lawn Fawn white emb powder

Hero Arts: cardstock/paper - Peony (pink)

ink: Versamark

Newtons Nook: die - Banner Trio, Circle Frames incl heart

  stamp - Snowman Roundabout

  tool: heat tool


  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Caffeinated Christmas Card Ch Heart  2/25








CHNC Feb Pattern Ch  2/28



Newtons Nook Ch166 Heart Theme  2/4  2/11








Simon Mon Ch Use Emb Folder  2/5  2/6

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  4/5  2/1 

10 comments:

  1. super fun Melissa!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!
    Have a grea day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that embossing folder in the background and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your card and thanks for sharing at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, the white embossing is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card.
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! So happy you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you used the snowmen with Valentine's Day colors - so fun! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card. I love the repeated snowmen and the wonderful combination of colors. Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge!
    Anna, Design Team
    https://sparklywallflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete