Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Art Journal Celestial Sky 1 - Hero Arts BoldPrint StarLightStarBright Celestial

Created this Art Journal about stargazing using SkyView app.

Stamped the Bold Print stamp and used clear embossing powder with heat tool. Sparkle does not show up in photo but is pretty to look at in real.






 








Supplies

calligraphy: used Sheaffer calligraphy fountain pen &

   calligraphy wrote info

cardstock/paper: Canson tablet

 Hero Arts: stamp - Bold Print - Star Light Star Bright,

   From the Vault Celestial

embossing: Stampendous Clear emb powder

ink: CTMH Intense Black

other: 3 mini gold star brads

tool: heat tool



  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Simon Mon Ch Art Journal  1/5  2/27

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  1/5  3/1 


StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/10

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge with your elegant art journal page :)

    ReplyDelete