Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Keyhole & Key Love Card - Hero Arts Keyhole LoveisLove KeytoMyHeart

 Using Hero Arts Jan 2022 Kit for first time. Used the Keyhole with Peony cardstock. Stamped the Love is Love Bold Print on Cherry caardstock. Arranged the Love is Love stamping behind the Keyhole and trimmed extra of stamping. Cut a key out of red foil cardstock & cardboard for dimension. Added heart gems.















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, red foil, cardboard

gems: 4 hearts

Hero Arts: cardstock/paper - Cherry, Peony

  die - Key to My Heart, stamp - Love is Love Bold Print

  Kit - 2022 Jan die - Keyhole


  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

AllsortsChWk662 AnythingGoes with opt RedFlowers 2/3  2/10

Simon Mon Ch Love Is In The Air  1/5  2/13

Simon Wed Ch With Love  4/5  2/8



StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/10

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge


 

4 comments:

  1. A pretty Valentines card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Valentine creation - Thanks so much for sharing with Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Card love the design. Thanks for joining us a Allsorts Challenge this week. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love that coverplate die? Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete