Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2022

happy holidays CAS Shaped Cup Card - Lawn Fawn OutsideInStitchedMug LoveYouALatte

I made this Clean & Simple CAS Shaped Card using a partial cutting plate. My hubby cut one of my Sizzix BIGkick cutting plates into smaller pieces. Placing the cutting piece away from covering the entire die over the paper creates a Shaped Card.













Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: ink- Candy Apple   Shimmer pen - Red

Lawn Fawn: die - Outside In Stitched Mug includes tea bag 

  stamp - Love You A Latte

string: red/white



  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Caffeinated Christmas Card Ch Heart  2/25








C.R.A.F.T. Ch627 Christmas  2/2  3/1



Lawn Fawnactics Ch118 Clean & Simple  3/4  2/20









Simon Mon Ch Food & Drink  3/5  2/20



StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/10

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge


4 comments:

  1. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet little mug is perfectly clean and simple! Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun shaped design.
    Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little card! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete